Stress Management Workshops
Team Building Workshops
One on One Sessions
- How does personality type affect decisions, relationships, and work performance?
- How does stress affect morale, productivity, and wellness?
- How do these impact the mission of your organization?
- What can you do about it?
Each of us is a complex, multi-faceted individual. We possess similar ways of gathering energy and information, making decisions, and interacting with the world – but we naturally prefer one way over another. Armed with the insights and tools for leveraging personality type, strategize to optimize your company’s performance.
- Discover strengths and blind spots.
- Develop strategies to effectively troubleshoot obstacles.
- Leverage strengths to your advantage.
- Experience a renewed sense of confidence and compassion, and a drive to achieve more!
Knowing personality type and its influence empowers individuals, teams, and executives to function and lead more assuredly and empathically.
Managing stress enables improved morale.
- Increase wellness.
- Increase productivity.
- Increase team work.
- Increase profits.
The MBTI is the most valid, reliable and longest used assessment of its kind. It’s used by most Fortune 500 and 100 companies worldwide for optimizing their biggest asset – people!
Read my article on Carl Jung and personality type here for more details about his theory and development of the MBTI.
Heather Edwards is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Board Certified Coach, & National Certified Counselor. She is a frequent contributor to Psychology Today. She provides individual therapy, couples therapy, corporate coaching, career coaching, and life coaching.
Image courtesy of scottchan/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net