Stress Management Workshops
Team Building Workshops
One on One Sessions
- How does personality type affect decisions, relationships, and work performance?
- How does stress affect morale, productivity, and wellness?
- How do these impact the mission of your organization?
- What can you do about it?
Each of us is a complex, multi-faceted individual. We possess similar ways of gathering energy and information, making decisions, and interacting with the world – but we naturally prefer one way over another. Armed with the insights and tools for leveraging personality type, strategize to optimize your company’s performance.
- Discover strengths and blind spots.
- Develop strategies to effectively troubleshoot obstacles.
- Leverage strengths to your advantage.
- Experience a renewed sense of confidence and compassion, and a drive to achieve more!
Managing stress improves morale. Show you care by giving your staff wellness workshops that focus on nurturing them! Outward demonstrations of appreciation are tremendous motivators.
- Increase wellness.
- Increase productivity.
- Increase team work.
- Increase profits.
Read my article on Carl Jung and personality type here for more details about his theory and development of the MBTI.
Heather Edwards is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Board Certified Coach, & National Certified Counselor. She is a frequent contributor to Psychology Today. She provides individual therapy, couples therapy, corporate coaching, career coaching, and life coaching.
Image courtesy of scottchan/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net